The European Physical Society Conference on Nuclear Physics is one of the major International Conferences that reviews the field of nuclear physics every third year. The first two Conferences were held in Bochum (2009) and in Bucharest (2012), with 374 participants from 29 countries in the last one.
In 2015 the Third European Nuclear Physics Conference will take place in Groningen, Netherlands from August 31 to September 4, 2015.
The Conference is organized by the Nuclear Physics Board of the European Physical Society, by the KVI Center for Advanced Radiation Technology and by the University of Groningen.
The scientific program, covering recent advances in hadron and nuclear physics, will consist of oral and poster sessions, in the following fields:
- Accelerators and Instrumentation
- Nuclear Structure, Spectroscopy, and Dynamics
- Nuclear Astrophysics
- Astroparticle Physics
- Heavy Ion collisions and QCD phases
- Hadron Structure, Spectroscopy, and Dynamics
- Fundamental Symmetries and Interactions
- Nuclear Physics Applications
- Few Body Systems
More information can be found on the conference website.