The Graduate School for Physics of ELTE University – PhD Program for Physics Education organizes an English language conference for teachers and researchers of physics education on secondary and tertiary level, entitled “Teaching Physics Innovatively, New Learning Environments and Methods in Physics Education” that will take place from 17-19 August 2015 at the ELTE University, Faculty of Science, Budapest, Hungary.
The main topics of the conference are:
- Complex systems
- Contemporary physics: new research results
- Environmental issues
- Informal methods in teaching physics
- Issues on nuclear physics
- Methodological innovations in physics education
- Multimedia and ICT in science education
- Socially sensitive issues in physics education
- The role of physical experiments in education
- The role of Science Centers in physics education
More information about the event can be found on the conference website.