With great pleasure, we invite you to attend EGAS 2017 – the 49th Conference of the European Group on Atomic Systems. The conference will be held at Durham University in the UK, July 17 – 21 2017. As with previous editions, the EGAS conference will be the annual venue for meeting distinguished specialists in the field and a source of scientific inspiration.
We are pleased to announce the following confirmed plenary speakers:
- Charles Adams – Durham University, UK
- Markus Greiner – Harvard University, USA
- Ed Hinds – Imperial College London, UK
- Eva Lindroth – Stockholm University, Sweden
- Thomas Möller – Institut für Optik und Atomare Physik, Germany
- Tilman Pfau – University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Pascale Senellart – CNRS / Paris Sud University, France
- Jun Ye – JILA / University of Colorado, USA
- Peter Zoller – University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Martin Zwierlein – MIT, USA
In addition, there will be 10 invited talks and up to 30 contributed talks selected by the EGAS board – a great opportunity to showcase your research. Please add the conference dates to your diary now!
Further information is available at http://www.egas49.org including travel details and local information. Registration will open on 31 January 2017 and abstract submissions will be accepted until 1 May 2017.
Please print and distribute the attached conference poster among your colleagues, by pinning it on your notice boards in printed form, and sending it out electronically to everyone who could be interested.
For further enquiries, please contact us at: egas49 [at] durham [dot] ac [dot] uk
Looking forward to seeing you in Durham next summer,
Prof. Simon Cornish
Member of EGAS Board
Chair of the Organising Committee
Durham University, UK