NANOMETA 2017, 6th International Topical Meeting on Nanophotonics and Metamaterials, will take place from 4-7 January 2017 in Seefeld (Tirol), Austria.
NANOMETA 2017 aims to bring together the international Nanotechnology, Photonics and Materials research communities where most recent and challenging results and plans are discussed in the informal setting on a glorious mountaineering resort.
The technical programme will include invited and selected contributed papers in the areas of:
- Plasmonics, Metamaterials & Metadevices
- Quantum and Topological Nanophotonics
- New Materials for Nanophotonics
- Optical Super-resolution
NANOMETA 2017 will present 4 Plenary Speakers:
- Manfred Bayer, University of Dortmund, Germany – “Giant Interaction Effects of Rydberg Excitons in Cuprous Oxide”
- Federico Capasso, Harvard University, USA – “High Performance Metasurface Planar Optics at Visible Wavelengths”
- Atac Imamoglu, ETH Zürich, Switzerland – “Polaritons in Atomically Thin Semiconductors”
- Miles Padgett, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom – “The Orbital Angular Momentum of Light: 25 Years on”
The conference will be organised in two oral parallel sessions (Nanophotonics and Metamaterials) and will feature plenary, breakthrough, invited and contributed oral sessions together with poster sessions.
The committee is now accepting submissions and reminds that the on line submission system will remain open until Monday 10 October 2016. You can submit your abstract here.