The 23rd Europhysics Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics of Ionized Gases [ESCAMPIG], recognised by the European Physical Society as a Europhysics conference, will take place in the capital of Slovakia, in Bratislava, from 12-16 July 2016.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 15 April 2016.
The Europhysics Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics of Ionized Gases consists of plenary invited general and topical lectures, poster sessions and workshops. All contributed papers will be refereed by the International Scientific Committee members and only the approved contributions will be published in the electronic book of contributed papers. All presentations will be categorized into the following topics:
- Atomic and molecular processes in plasmas
- Transport phenomena, particle velocity distribution function
- Physical basis of plasma chemistry
- Plasma surface interaction (boundary layers, sheaths, surface processes)
- Plasma diagnostics
- Plasma and discharges: theory and simulation
- Self-organization in plasmas, dusty plasmas
- Upper atmospheric plasmas and space plasmas
- Low pressure plasma sources
- High pressure plasma sources
- Plasma and gas flows
- Laser produced plasmas
For detailed information about the conference, please visit the following website: http://www.escampig2016.org/