The 23rd Europhysics Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics of Ionised Gases [ESCAMPIG] will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia, from 12-16 July 2016.
All presentations will be categorized into the following topics:
- Atomic and molecular processes in plasmas
- Transport phenomena, particle velocity distribution function
- Physical basis of plasma chemistry
- Plasma surface interaction (boundary layers, sheaths, surface processes)
- Plasma diagnostics
- Plasma and discharges: theory and simulation
- Self-organization in plasmas, dusty plasmas
- Upper atmospheric plasmas and space plasmas
- Low pressure plasma sources
- High pressure plasma sources
- Plasma and gas flows
- Laser produced plasmas
The deadline for abstract submission is 19 February 2016.
Details about the programme, the venue and further important dates can be found on the conference website: http://www.escampig2016.org/.