The EPS works to support its members. Find below the list of activities of the EPS Executive Committee and staff for September 2014:
- 3 September: John Dudley, EPS president, attended the Portuguese Physical Society Annual Meeting in Lisbon, Portugal.
- 9 September: David Lee, EPS secretary general, attended the Kavli Prize Ceremony, in Oslo, Norway.
- 15-17 September: members of the EPS took part to the 18th Conference of Czech and Slovak physicists in Olomouc, Czech Republic. The EPS participants were: John Dudley, David Lee, EPS secretary general, Zsolt Fulop and Marian Reiffers, members of the EPS Executive Committee. Zsolt Fulop gave a talk on the EPS activities.
- 16 September: John Dudley, EPS President, David Lee, EPS secretary general, Zsolt Fulop and Marian Reiffers, members of the EPS Executive Committee common meeting of representatives of the Czech Physical Society, the Slovak Physical Society and the European Physical Society to discuss opportunities for future cooperation.
- 18 September: John Dudley attended the Photonics Day event at the ORC Southampton, United Kingdom to promote IYL2015.
- 19 September: David Lee, EPS secretary general, attended the Scientific Council meeting of the Université de Haute Alsace in Mulhouse, presenting the EPS and IYL2015.
- 22 September: Christophe Rossel, EPS president-elect, represented EPS at the opening ceremony of the 100th National Congress of the Italian Physical Society (SIF) in Pisa, Italy.
- 25-26 September: John Dudley, David Lee as well as Patricia Helfenstein, Ophélia Fornari and Jorge Rivero, from the EPS secretariat, participated in a series of IYL2015 organisational meetings at UNESCO HQ Paris, France.
- 27 September: Christophe Rossel, EPS President-elect and David Lee participated at the EPN Editorial Advisory Board meeting, which took place at the University Paris Diderot, Paris, France.